quinta-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2013

obsessions

i know you're over me.
i know you had your closure.
i'm fine with that.
well, actually, i'm not.
when i think about us, it's just pain that i feel.
pain because i left you and you said it was fine.
pain because i can't handle that you're over me.
how do you dare be over me?
now, that you're over me i feel that i need you more than ever.
isn't it ironic?
you loved me all the time until i told you to go away and now that you're fine without me, i want you back.
yes, i'm like that, i'm selfish, i don't think about your happiness, about your well-being, i just want you to want me now.
i know it's not gonna happen but still i can't take you out of my mind.
i'm gonna kill myself if you tell me that you're never gonna be mine again and i'm not ashamed of emotionally blackmailing you because i love you but i love myself even more.
is that love?
some people would say yes, i'm pretty sure it's not.
this is a disease.
yes, i'm sick, and i know that i shouldn't tell you that because you're gonna be all worried, ask me "is there anything i can do for you?".
yes, there is.
come back.
no, don't come back, i can't stand the idea of being the weak one.
why do you have to be so strong?
couldn't you beg for my love again, i would feel so much better, so more powerful.
now, i'm an insect, you could just crush me and all this would be gone.
come on, end me.
but do it the way you've always done, with love.