sexta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2013

Connection

She is lying in bed, the bed sheet wrapped on just one leg. The rest her body is naked. She lies peacefully looking at me and smiling. Have I ever had a vision of such beauty? I don't think so. My whole body reacts to the simple sound of her breath. Her skin is white, not like snow, more like sunbeams piercing through yellowish autumn leaves. She bites her luscious lips as an invitation for me to join her in bed but I stand still. Somehow I just can't move. Her gaze devours my soul and I am totally at her mercy now. She asks "What's going on?", "I don't know, I can't see clearly, maybe this is the end". "Do you love me?", she asks with a stunned expression on her face. I almost can't see her anymore but I reply "I do. I do." That's the last thing I'm able to say before the screen turns black. Bad internet connection.